The vibe of the place is extraordinary. The concept is an interesting mix of games and entertainment. Smaaash Sector-29 sits interestingly next to Oysters Water Park and Huda City Centre, Gurgaon.
It holds many events all week, especially on weekends. Smaaash has been strategically loaded with sports, virtual reality games, music and food.
Smaaash Sector 29 Entertainment Pvt Ltd. was launched in 2012 by Mr Shripal Morakia and is acclaimed to be India’s most happening Gaming & Entertainment centres, however, this outlet in sector 29 started in 2017.
Mr Morakia made sure to put Smaaash into the bucket list of sports lovers, he chose Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar as their Brand Ambassador, he has been ineffable part of the venture from the very beginning, since 2012.
Once you enter the space, the feel of the place wants you to try your hand on all the games accessible even though one might not be a great game lover, now that’s the beauty of SMAAASH…
The place opens up in a large room full of arcade games. This centre of SMAAASH is fondly called go-karting paradise and pool topped with great food. The air around is classy.
The PitStop BrewPub, a microbrewery, does not disappoint the party lovers. It proudly claims to serve fine beer and staying true to its claims youngsters and office goers can cool off here after a weeklong hard work.
Smaaash Sector 29 is excellently redefining sports with entertainment factor and food.
The fascinating bowling area and go-karting is the main attraction for youngsters, however, people of all age groups can be seen here enjoying, bonding and having a wonderful Family time.
Few other attractions include Hosting Birthday Party, Pre-wedding Party, Corporate Party, Team Building Events, and Kitty Party. Some very exciting deals and packages are also available all around the week.
Smaaash proudly presents star-studded events here. Indian skipper Virat Kohli, Darren Sammy, Harbhajan Singh. Sonakshi Sinha, Varun Dhawan has also paid visits to this place making it quite popular.
Smaaash Sector 29 looks like…
Smaaash Sector 29 Key Feature: SkyKarting
Thinking about racing on a multi-level arena, sky-karting could be one of the racing sports that everyone can access and feel the adrenaline rushing through the spine just like the professional racers.
Smaaash, grants access to all the motor enthusiasts/admirers to feel the rush and it is therefore rightfully called the Sky-Karting Paradise.
The entertainment hub is loaded with a venue to celebrate victory and adventure. The thrilling experience is doubled when the party is at a place like PitStop BrewPub, with freshly brewed beer and food.
· Electric Go-karts are created by Germany renowned Protek Karting
· Go-karts run on electric batteries with adjustable accelerators
· Track-length is 500 metres, guarded by Protex automated Spring barriers
· Tracks have 11 corners, 2 surfaces & 12 zig-zag twists, laps, therefore, have a full-on thrill.
· Safety is monitored from the control room and medics are available all time in case of any emergency.
Few More Games that attract most people to Smaaash Sector 29
· Bowling: Enjoy the low light bowling at Smaaash which more looks like a pub.
· Virtual Cricket: Play & feel exactly like the same way what it feels like playing on the ground, thanks to the virtual cricket.
· Virtual Reality games: Enjoy the thrilling games in VR.
· AirRider: Or better known as bumping cars, we all loved these cars as kids and it still is one of the most liked games for kids even today.
· Motor racing: This makes your heart skip a beat. The game is the first love of speed lovers. The track is designed with full safety measures in mind.
· SkyKarting: Race in the sky!! this sky karting is different than on-road go-karting. This will certainly give you the chills.
· 9D Theatre: Even more powerful while watching the movies
· Live match Screens, Ipl screenings
· Air Hockey is a two-player game on a table set just as in table tennis. The table is motorized to provide a cushion of air which helps the puck move on table without any friction and many more
Smaaash Sector 29 hours of operation are: Monday to Sunday: 01:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Address: Sector 29, Gurgaon Next to Oysters Water Park & Huda City Centre Huda Metro Station, Gurugram, Haryana 122021
Contact details: +91 88799 20007
Parking options: Paid parking on site
Payment Methods: Cash, master card, Online payment, Pay TM.
The place is smashing all the stereotyped places and giving us a mind-blowing weekend experience and as its tagline says one “Can’t Stop Playing.”